I work with people in business both individually and as part of teams. I help them to become better managers and leaders. But that’s not the half of it. We are all complex creatures and working with people doesn’t lend itself easily to words on a page under the heading of “What I do”. That said, my business and my work is broadly in four areas.
- Leadership development for leaders and executive teams
- Individual 1-2-1 coaching programmes for senior executives
- Workshops for team and group development.
- Event speaking. This is a service – I speak at away days and retreats. I specialise in interactive sessions where the audience participate to help their understanding of a learning and development business topic.
Each pillar is an individual activity programme, tailored slightly to the needs of each client. Contact me and we can discuss your objectives and expectations before deciding which pillar will form the basis of our work together.
The four pillars of Reach New Heights
Qualifications and accreditations
- MCIPD (Chartered member of the Chartered Institute for People Development)
- Neuroscience Academy (Certified in Applied Neuroscience and Brain Health)
- IAPCM accredited coach
- ILM level 5 Coaching Diploma
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator – Steps 1 & 2 (Psychometric personality indicator),
- MTQ plus – Mental Toughness Assessment
- ILM72 – Leadership Style Assessment
- Carrus – Career Management Assessment
- Hays Emotional Intelligence Inventory,
- StrengthFinder, eDISC (personality profilers)
- Lominger 360 tools.
I also draw on the practices of: Appreciative inquiry, improvisation, story telling, horses as mentors and other leadership coaches and development professionals.