A happy and productive workforce is good for business and at DS Consulting we strive to enable that.
Being resilient and mentally strong is key for dealing with workplace challenges and demands. The DS Consulting method is to apply neuroscience to the development process. A little understanding of brain chemistry and how you can control it enables people to take control when they feel out of control, or are unable to think straight.
How do we do that:
- We use researched and verified assessment tools to Assess Mental Strength LevelsWe Analyse using group reports to provide targeted development where it’s most needed and of the appropriate typeWe Develop resilience through:
- Report feedback session x 1 with development plan creation and tips on brain hacks to support resilience
- NeuroCoaching sessions x 6, a neuroscience deeper dive into triggers of fear or threat and building emotional awareness and management
- Resilience workshops and team sessions to build shared awareness and brain hacks
Resilient, happy and engaged colleagues have a direct impact on:
- Reducing: Presenteeism, Absence, Accidents/errors, Attrition
- Increasing: Performance results and employee engagement
To find out more about improving the performance of teams in your place of work, email Dominique Stillman